TheFitLife Nordic Walking Trekking Poles - 2 Packs with Antishock and Quick Lock System, Telescopic, Collapsible, Ultralight for Hiking, Camping, Mountaining, Backpacking, Walking, Trekking (Black)per gram
- Anti shock/ shock, absorbing poles: With the High Quality 7 Series Aviation Aluminum Material, the Shock-Absorbing Effect Can Strongly Reduce Damage From the Impact Force
- Extra long eva foam handles with straps: Soft and Comfortable, Absorbs Moisture From Sweaty Hands and Very Comfortable to Hold
- Built to last: We use Aviation Aluminum to make the Strongest & Lightest Poles in the Outdoor Market
- Extendable: Our poles feature our Quick Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 51.2" (130 cm) quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse, small and light enough to be stored within your backpack.
- Satisfy your thirst for adventure: You’ll feel 100% satisfaction from the moment you received the trekking poles. They come with a carrying bag and a full set of rubber accessories for trekking, hiking, nordic walking and backpacking, etc. We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with the durability, portability, versatility and high quality of our trekking poles.
model number: TheFitLife
Part Number: TFL-TP-CA
Save 30% strength
Ensure safety of outdoor exercises
Can enhance walking speed by 15%
Reduce pains in joints & muscle
Activity: Cross Country, Walking Stick, Snow Walking, Hiking Stick
Function: Antishock System, Adjustable Length, Antiskid, Damping
Handle Material: Rubber Cork
Strap Material: Polyester
Shaft Material: Aluminum Alloy
Tip Material: Rubber
Full Length: 53.1 Inch (135cm)
Closed Length: 25.6 Inch (65cm)
Net Weight: 0.27 kg
1.Why using trekking poles?
Helpful for hiking, traveling, camping. Keep balance and improve stability. Reduce energy consumption and increase speed..
2. I can get it to move very little when I trying closing or extending . What should I do?
The pole is using a speed-lock to adjust and fix the length, if you haven't loosened it totally , the pole will be hard to move even a little . You need to loosen it by turning it anticlockwise till it can be moved easily.
3.How to use the quick lock?
All 3 sections can be fasten by speed-lock. First you just pull the bottom section to the length you want, then hold the 2nd section with your both hands and spin it quickly, until it tight, then do the same process again to the top section. When finished, spin it the opposite direction to loosen and then close.
4.How to use the wrist strap?
Pick up the wrist strap, press the wrist strap in our hand after through it from below. Then hold the handle lightly.
5.How can I contact with you if there is any query?
Please use the link below to contact us:
Package Dimensions: 25.7 x 4.5 x 1.6 inches